- 1 cup hulled buckwheat groats + water for soaking
- 1 cup almond milk (or nut/seed milk of choice)
- 2 tablespoons blackcurrant powder
- 1-2 frozen bananas (depending on how sweet you like it)
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter (or try almond butter!)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder (optional)
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- Place the buckwheat groats into a mason jar and cover with filtered water.
- Soak for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Drain and rinse the groats well in a strainer.
- Blend groats with the rest of the ingredients until creamy.
- Add the toppings to your heart’s delight.
Optional toppings include chopped mango, raspberries, coconut shreds, toasted buckwheat and a sprinkle of more fruit powder.
Makes 2-3 servings.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…