- 1 cup hulled buckwheat groats + water for soaking
- 1 cup almond milk (or nut/seed milk of choice)
- 2 tablespoons blackcurrant powder
- 1-2 frozen bananas (depending on how sweet you like it)
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter (or try almond butter!)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder (optional)
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- Place the buckwheat groats into a mason jar and cover with filtered water.
- Soak for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Drain and rinse the groats well in a strainer.
- Blend groats with the rest of the ingredients until creamy.
- Add the toppings to your heart’s delight.
Optional toppings include chopped mango, raspberries, coconut shreds, toasted buckwheat and a sprinkle of more fruit powder.
Makes 2-3 servings.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…