- 1 cup hulled buckwheat groats + water for soaking
- 1 cup almond milk (or nut/seed milk of choice)
- 2 tablespoons blackcurrant powder
- 1-2 frozen bananas (depending on how sweet you like it)
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter (or try almond butter!)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder (optional)
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- Place the buckwheat groats into a mason jar and cover with filtered water.
- Soak for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Drain and rinse the groats well in a strainer.
- Blend groats with the rest of the ingredients until creamy.
- Add the toppings to your heart’s delight.
Optional toppings include chopped mango, raspberries, coconut shreds, toasted buckwheat and a sprinkle of more fruit powder.
Makes 2-3 servings.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…