- 5 ripe organic bananas
- 1 cup blueberries
- pinch of pure vanilla powder
- fruit filling Mangoes, kiwi, bananas and blueberries
- Raw coconut cream
- Place bananas, blueberries and vanilla powder in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Spread the mixture on a nonstick sheet and place in your dehydrator.
- Dehydrate for about 8 hours at 41°C until you can safely remove the crêpes.
- Fill with raw coconut cream and garnish with fruits.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…