These Raw Blueberry Crepes create an incredibly simple crepe made of bananas, blueberries and vanilla powder with a filling of fresh fruit such as mangoes, kiwis and blueberries and raw coconut cream and are free of dairy and gluten. Enjoy!
- 5 ripe organic bananas
- 1 cup blueberries
- pinch of pure vanilla powder
- fruit filling Mangoes, kiwi, bananas and blueberries
- Raw coconut cream
- Place bananas, blueberries and vanilla powder in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Spread the mixture on a nonstick sheet and place in your dehydrator.
- Dehydrate for about 8 hours at 41°C until you can safely remove the crêpes.
- Fill with raw coconut cream and garnish with fruits.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…