- 5 ripe organic bananas
- 1 cup blueberries
- pinch of pure vanilla powder
- fruit filling Mangoes, kiwi, bananas and blueberries
- Raw coconut cream
- Place bananas, blueberries and vanilla powder in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Spread the mixture on a nonstick sheet and place in your dehydrator.
- Dehydrate for about 8 hours at 41°C until you can safely remove the crêpes.
- Fill with raw coconut cream and garnish with fruits.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…