These Raw Blueberry Crepes create an incredibly simple crepe made of bananas, blueberries and vanilla powder with a filling of fresh fruit such as mangoes, kiwis and blueberries and raw coconut cream and are free of dairy and gluten. Enjoy!
- 5 ripe organic bananas
- 1 cup blueberries
- pinch of pure vanilla powder
- fruit filling Mangoes, kiwi, bananas and blueberries
- Raw coconut cream
- Place bananas, blueberries and vanilla powder in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Spread the mixture on a nonstick sheet and place in your dehydrator.
- Dehydrate for about 8 hours at 41°C until you can safely remove the crêpes.
- Fill with raw coconut cream and garnish with fruits.