- 5 ripe organic bananas
- 1 cup blueberries
- pinch of pure vanilla powder
- fruit filling Mangoes, kiwi, bananas and blueberries
- Raw coconut cream
- Place bananas, blueberries and vanilla powder in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Spread the mixture on a nonstick sheet and place in your dehydrator.
- Dehydrate for about 8 hours at 41°C until you can safely remove the crêpes.
- Fill with raw coconut cream and garnish with fruits.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…