- 3/4 cup cashews
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup dates, chopped
- 1 1/4 – 1 1/2 teaspoon water
For the Filling
- 2 cups blackberries
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 2 drops stevia, optional
- To make the crust, process the cashews, coconut, and dates together in a food processor until ingredients are ground down.
- Add the water and process briefly to incorporate.
- Press the crust into a 7″ or 8″ spring form pan.
- To make the filling, blend all but the coconut oil and stevia until completely smooth in a blender.
- Add the oil and blend again to incorporate.
- Taste and add the stevia if needed.
- Pour the filling over the crust and mashed berries.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours and then transfer to the fridge for 12 hours.
Garnish with blackberries, coconut flakes, and coconut cream powder if desired.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…