- 3/4 cup cashews
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup dates, chopped
- 1 1/4 – 1 1/2 teaspoon water
For the Filling
- 2 cups blackberries
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 2 drops stevia, optional
- To make the crust, process the cashews, coconut, and dates together in a food processor until ingredients are ground down.
- Add the water and process briefly to incorporate.
- Press the crust into a 7″ or 8″ spring form pan.
- To make the filling, blend all but the coconut oil and stevia until completely smooth in a blender.
- Add the oil and blend again to incorporate.
- Taste and add the stevia if needed.
- Pour the filling over the crust and mashed berries.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours and then transfer to the fridge for 12 hours.
Garnish with blackberries, coconut flakes, and coconut cream powder if desired.
One of the easiest and healthiest ways to get healthier skin is to increase your consumption of plant-based foods and…
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…