- 3 honeycrisp apples, peeled and cored, divided
- 4-5 medjool dates, pitted
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- toppings raw walnuts
- toppings raisins
- toppings dried cranberries
- toppings hemp seeds
- Finely dice one of the honey crisp apples and add to an airtight container.
- Cut two of the honey crisp apples into large pieces and add to a food processor along with the dates, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Pulse the mixture several times and then let it process for 2-3 minutes, stopping occasionally to scrape the mixture down the sides.
- Pour the apple-date mixture into the container with the diced apple and stir in the chia seeds.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Divide the apple mixture between two bowls and top with raw walnuts, raisins, cranberries, and hemp seeds.
Keep leftovers in refrigerator.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…