- 3 honeycrisp apples, peeled and cored, divided
- 4-5 medjool dates, pitted
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- toppings raw walnuts
- toppings raisins
- toppings dried cranberries
- toppings hemp seeds
- Finely dice one of the honey crisp apples and add to an airtight container.
- Cut two of the honey crisp apples into large pieces and add to a food processor along with the dates, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Pulse the mixture several times and then let it process for 2-3 minutes, stopping occasionally to scrape the mixture down the sides.
- Pour the apple-date mixture into the container with the diced apple and stir in the chia seeds.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Divide the apple mixture between two bowls and top with raw walnuts, raisins, cranberries, and hemp seeds.
Keep leftovers in refrigerator.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…