This Raw Apple Cinnamon Chia Breakfast Bowl combines apples, dates, cinnamon, nutmeg and chia seeds into a hearty and nutritious breakfast dish that is free of grains and oats and full of nutrients like healthy fibers and antioxidants. Enjoy!
- 3 honeycrisp apples, peeled and cored, divided
- 4-5 medjool dates, pitted
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- toppings raw walnuts
- toppings raisins
- toppings dried cranberries
- toppings hemp seeds
- Finely dice one of the honey crisp apples and add to an airtight container.
- Cut two of the honey crisp apples into large pieces and add to a food processor along with the dates, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Pulse the mixture several times and then let it process for 2-3 minutes, stopping occasionally to scrape the mixture down the sides.
- Pour the apple-date mixture into the container with the diced apple and stir in the chia seeds.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Divide the apple mixture between two bowls and top with raw walnuts, raisins, cranberries, and hemp seeds.
Keep leftovers in refrigerator.