- 1 cup almond pulp (the pulp that is left over from making almond milk)
- 6 dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Optional toppings raw cacao nibs, shredded coconut, goji berries, cacao powder, sunflower seeds, chopped nuts
- Add the first two ingredients to a food processor and pulse until crumbly.
- Proceed to add each ingredient, in order, processing one at a time until well blended.
- Using a large tray or place, scoop out a tablespoon-sized amount, form into a ball with your hand, and distribute evenly (you should be able to make ~16-18 balls).
- Roll them one at a time in your favorite toppings.
- Place in freezer overnight.
- Remove and let sit in room temperature until desired consistency (longer for softer!).
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…