- 1 cup almond pulp (the pulp that is left over from making almond milk)
- 6 dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Optional toppings raw cacao nibs, shredded coconut, goji berries, cacao powder, sunflower seeds, chopped nuts
- Add the first two ingredients to a food processor and pulse until crumbly.
- Proceed to add each ingredient, in order, processing one at a time until well blended.
- Using a large tray or place, scoop out a tablespoon-sized amount, form into a ball with your hand, and distribute evenly (you should be able to make ~16-18 balls).
- Roll them one at a time in your favorite toppings.
- Place in freezer overnight.
- Remove and let sit in room temperature until desired consistency (longer for softer!).
There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding veganism. The notion that those who practice it are lacking in protein and…
Did you know that you can greatly reduce inflammation and boost your immune system by simply incorporating more anti-inflammatory foods…