- 1 cup almond pulp (the pulp that is left over from making almond milk)
- 6 dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Optional toppings raw cacao nibs, shredded coconut, goji berries, cacao powder, sunflower seeds, chopped nuts
- Add the first two ingredients to a food processor and pulse until crumbly.
- Proceed to add each ingredient, in order, processing one at a time until well blended.
- Using a large tray or place, scoop out a tablespoon-sized amount, form into a ball with your hand, and distribute evenly (you should be able to make ~16-18 balls).
- Roll them one at a time in your favorite toppings.
- Place in freezer overnight.
- Remove and let sit in room temperature until desired consistency (longer for softer!).
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…