- 1 1/2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen – if using frozen, let them thaw for a couple hours before using)
- 1/4 cup water (if using fresh berries)
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- Mash the raspberries with a fork (add a quarter cup of water if using fresh fresh berries)
- Place them in a medium sauce pan, bring to a boil, and cook for 4-5 minutes (stirring continuously)
- Remove from heat and stir in chia seed, honey and vanilla beans.
- Transfer to a glass jar or other airtight container and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours to set.
Store in refrigerator.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…