- 1 1/2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen – if using frozen, let them thaw for a couple hours before using)
- 1/4 cup water (if using fresh berries)
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- Mash the raspberries with a fork (add a quarter cup of water if using fresh fresh berries)
- Place them in a medium sauce pan, bring to a boil, and cook for 4-5 minutes (stirring continuously)
- Remove from heat and stir in chia seed, honey and vanilla beans.
- Transfer to a glass jar or other airtight container and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours to set.
Store in refrigerator.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…