- 1 1/2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen – if using frozen, let them thaw for a couple hours before using)
- 1/4 cup water (if using fresh berries)
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- Mash the raspberries with a fork (add a quarter cup of water if using fresh fresh berries)
- Place them in a medium sauce pan, bring to a boil, and cook for 4-5 minutes (stirring continuously)
- Remove from heat and stir in chia seed, honey and vanilla beans.
- Transfer to a glass jar or other airtight container and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours to set.
Store in refrigerator.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…