- 1 1/2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen – if using frozen, let them thaw for a couple hours before using)
- 1/4 cup water (if using fresh berries)
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- Mash the raspberries with a fork (add a quarter cup of water if using fresh fresh berries)
- Place them in a medium sauce pan, bring to a boil, and cook for 4-5 minutes (stirring continuously)
- Remove from heat and stir in chia seed, honey and vanilla beans.
- Transfer to a glass jar or other airtight container and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours to set.
Store in refrigerator.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…