- ½ cup raw almond butter
- 1/4 cup soft dates, pitted
- ½ cup raw coconut butter, warmed to liquid
- ½ cup raw rolled oats
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 2/3 cup dried raspberries
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- In a food processor, blend the almond butter, dates and coconut butter until smooth; add to a large bowl.
- Mix all ingredients into the bowl, until well distributed.
- Roll into balls with your hands, set on a plate, and place in the freezer for about 30 minutes until they firm up.
Makes about 16 balls.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…