- ½ cup raw almond butter
- 1/4 cup soft dates, pitted
- ½ cup raw coconut butter, warmed to liquid
- ½ cup raw rolled oats
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 2/3 cup dried raspberries
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- In a food processor, blend the almond butter, dates and coconut butter until smooth; add to a large bowl.
- Mix all ingredients into the bowl, until well distributed.
- Roll into balls with your hands, set on a plate, and place in the freezer for about 30 minutes until they firm up.
Makes about 16 balls.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…