- ½ cup raw almond butter
- 1/4 cup soft dates, pitted
- ½ cup raw coconut butter, warmed to liquid
- ½ cup raw rolled oats
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 2/3 cup dried raspberries
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- In a food processor, blend the almond butter, dates and coconut butter until smooth; add to a large bowl.
- Mix all ingredients into the bowl, until well distributed.
- Roll into balls with your hands, set on a plate, and place in the freezer for about 30 minutes until they firm up.
Makes about 16 balls.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…