- ½ cup raw almond butter
- 1/4 cup soft dates, pitted
- ½ cup raw coconut butter, warmed to liquid
- ½ cup raw rolled oats
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 2/3 cup dried raspberries
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- In a food processor, blend the almond butter, dates and coconut butter until smooth; add to a large bowl.
- Mix all ingredients into the bowl, until well distributed.
- Roll into balls with your hands, set on a plate, and place in the freezer for about 30 minutes until they firm up.
Makes about 16 balls.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…