This Raspberry Coconut Chia Shake combines raspberries, coconut and almond milks, chia seeds and medjool dates into a perfectly creamy and delicious shake that can enjoyed any time during the day. Enjoy!
- 1½ cups frozen raspberries
- ⅓ cup full-fat coconut milk, chilled
- 1 cup unsweetened oat milk or almond milk
- ½ cup ice
- 4 soft medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…