- 2 cups young coconut meat (feel free to use 2 cups soaked raw cashews if you do not have access to young coconut meat)
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1 1/2 cups raw pumpkin puree (if necessary, used canned
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- a pinch sea salt
- 2 Tbsp raw coconut nectar or your choice liquid raw sweetener (or maple syrup works as well — add more for more sweetness)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple extract
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and let sit in a warm place overnight until tangy.
Makes about 3 cups.
Boost Any Recipe
One of the easiest and healthiest ways to get healthier skin is to increase your consumption of plant-based foods and…
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…