- 2 cups young coconut meat (feel free to use 2 cups soaked raw cashews if you do not have access to young coconut meat)
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1 1/2 cups raw pumpkin puree (if necessary, used canned
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- a pinch sea salt
- 2 Tbsp raw coconut nectar or your choice liquid raw sweetener (or maple syrup works as well — add more for more sweetness)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple extract
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and let sit in a warm place overnight until tangy.
Makes about 3 cups.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…