- 2 cups gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 1/2 cup Simple Protein : Pumpkin Seed
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup goji berries or raisins
- 1/2 cup dates, chopped
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup black strap molasses
- Flax “eggs” (2 tablespoons ground flax and 6 tablespoons water mixed well and then let sit until thickened (about 6-10 minutes)
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients together.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ones, mixing by hand until well-combined.
- Spoon mixture into an 8″ x 11″ glass baking pan, smoothing surface before baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes (you can test by placing a toothpick in the center, you want it to come out clean).
- Let cool for at least 15 minutes, and then cut into bars.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…