- 2 cups gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 1/2 cup Simple Protein : Pumpkin Seed
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup goji berries or raisins
- 1/2 cup dates, chopped
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup black strap molasses
- Flax “eggs” (2 tablespoons ground flax and 6 tablespoons water mixed well and then let sit until thickened (about 6-10 minutes)
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients together.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ones, mixing by hand until well-combined.
- Spoon mixture into an 8″ x 11″ glass baking pan, smoothing surface before baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes (you can test by placing a toothpick in the center, you want it to come out clean).
- Let cool for at least 15 minutes, and then cut into bars.
Whether for a hearty lunch or a light dinner, salads are chock full of health, can be customized in endless…
It’s perfectly fine to give into your sweet tooth every now and then. But if calorie-dense, sugar-laden treats have become…