- 1/2 cup gluten free steel-cut oats or rolled oats
- 1 3/4 cups filtered water
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp powdered ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- stevia or maple syrup to taste
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- optional Top off with your favorite nuts and dried fruit
- In a jar, combine all ingredients, and stir to mix together.
- Cover and let sit in the refrigerator overnight.
Makes 1-2 servings.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…