- 1/3 c. rolled oatmeal
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 1-3 dashes of cinnamon
- 1 dash pumpkin spice
- ¼ c. pumpkin puree
- Desired amount of non-dairy milk
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- Toppings: nut butters, fruits, raw pumpkin seeds, etc.
- Cook 1/3 cup rolled oatmeal in water according to directions.
- Add 1 teaspoon chia seeds, 1 scoop Epic Vanilla Lucuma and stir..
- Stir in a dash (or 3) of cinnamon and 1 dash pumpkin spice.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of pumpkin purée.
- Add in desired amount of nondairy milk. I usually add about 1/4 cup.
- Let that cook together on low for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Put in your favorite bowl, top with all the goodies, and enjoy!
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…