- 1/3 c. rolled oatmeal
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 1-3 dashes of cinnamon
- 1 dash pumpkin spice
- ¼ c. pumpkin puree
- Desired amount of non-dairy milk
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- Toppings: nut butters, fruits, raw pumpkin seeds, etc.
- Cook 1/3 cup rolled oatmeal in water according to directions.
- Add 1 teaspoon chia seeds, 1 scoop Epic Vanilla Lucuma and stir..
- Stir in a dash (or 3) of cinnamon and 1 dash pumpkin spice.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of pumpkin purée.
- Add in desired amount of nondairy milk. I usually add about 1/4 cup.
- Let that cook together on low for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Put in your favorite bowl, top with all the goodies, and enjoy!
Whether for a hearty lunch or a light dinner, salads are chock full of health, can be customized in endless…
It’s perfectly fine to give into your sweet tooth every now and then. But if calorie-dense, sugar-laden treats have become…