This Pumpkin Pie Smoothie combines a variety of nutritious ingredients including raw cashews, freshly mashed pumpkin, banana and a few flavorful spices for a delicious smoothie. Sip and enjoy!
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1/2 cup raw, unsalted cashews, soaked
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup canned or freshly mashed pumpkin
- 1 fresh or frozen ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, plus or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, plus more to taste
- tiny pinch ground cloves
- pinch of Celtic sea salt
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Add all ingredients (except the ice) to the juicer of your choice and mix thoroughly for nice fluid consistency.
- Add the ice and blend on high until chilled. (no more than 10-20 seconds)
Makes two 16-oz. glasses.