- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 banana, peeled
- 10 raw hazelnuts (soaked for 4 hours)
- 1 scoop Simple Pumpkin Seed Protein
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 8 to 10 ounces of coconut water
- Start by adding the liquid to your blender, followed by the soft fruit. Add the greens to your blender last. Blend on high for 30 seconds or until the smoothie is creamy.
- Add more scoops of Pumpkin Seed Protein for a more substantial meal replacement, or when having a smoothie before or after your workout.
Calories: 348 | Fat: 9.5g | Protein: 16g | Carbohydrates: 56g | Fiber: 10.3g
Calcium: 13% RDA | Iron: 4.3mg | Folate: 170.5mcg | Vitamin A: 177% RDA | Vitamin C: 182% RDA
This smoothie is also a rich source of vitamins B1 through B6, vitamin K, copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium and zinc.
Serving Size: One. (This recipe makes a large, 24-ounce smoothie. It is a meal-replacement smoothie and not a snack. I recommend drinking half right away and the other half about 30 minutes later. If it is too much for you, store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…