- 1 (2-pound) small pumpkin (washed, stemmed, and seeded)
- 1 small thumb ginger, to taste
- 1 small thumb turmeric root (optional)
- …and more!
- Cut all fruits and veggies into small enough pieces that will fit into your juicer.
- Juice all the ingredients, and then repeat with the pulp to get as much juice as possible!
Makes approximately 16 to 20 ounces of juice.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…