This Pumpkin-Ginger “Orange” Juice gets its vibrant color from a combination of pumpkin and other nutritious fruits and veggies and then tops it off with a hint of ginger and turmeric for boosts of spicy deliciousness. Enjoy!
- 1 (2-pound) small pumpkin (washed, stemmed, and seeded)
- 1 small thumb ginger, to taste
- 1 small thumb turmeric root (optional)
- …and more!
- Cut all fruits and veggies into small enough pieces that will fit into your juicer.
- Juice all the ingredients, and then repeat with the pulp to get as much juice as possible!
Makes approximately 16 to 20 ounces of juice.