- 1 (2-pound) small pumpkin (washed, stemmed, and seeded)
- 1 small thumb ginger, to taste
- 1 small thumb turmeric root (optional)
- …and more!
- Cut all fruits and veggies into small enough pieces that will fit into your juicer.
- Juice all the ingredients, and then repeat with the pulp to get as much juice as possible!
Makes approximately 16 to 20 ounces of juice.
There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding veganism. The notion that those who practice it are lacking in protein and…
Did you know that you can greatly reduce inflammation and boost your immune system by simply incorporating more anti-inflammatory foods…