- 1 (2-pound) small pumpkin (washed, stemmed, and seeded)
- 1 small thumb ginger, to taste
- 1 small thumb turmeric root (optional)
- …and more!
- Cut all fruits and veggies into small enough pieces that will fit into your juicer.
- Juice all the ingredients, and then repeat with the pulp to get as much juice as possible!
Makes approximately 16 to 20 ounces of juice.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…