- 1 (2-pound) small pumpkin (washed, stemmed, and seeded)
- 1 small thumb ginger, to taste
- 1 small thumb turmeric root (optional)
- …and more!
- Cut all fruits and veggies into small enough pieces that will fit into your juicer.
- Juice all the ingredients, and then repeat with the pulp to get as much juice as possible!
Makes approximately 16 to 20 ounces of juice.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…