For the Chipotle Pate
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds (activated)
- 1/2 cup almonds (activated)
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 large red pepper
- 1/4 cup white onion
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powde (Use more if you love spice!)
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice pink salt and black pepper (to taste)
Veggies of Your Choice!
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
- Add the blended pate on top of your chosen veggies. (Shown with tomatoes, lemon wedges, avocado, bell pepper and carrots!)
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…