For the Chipotle Pate
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds (activated)
- 1/2 cup almonds (activated)
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 large red pepper
- 1/4 cup white onion
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powde (Use more if you love spice!)
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice pink salt and black pepper (to taste)
Veggies of Your Choice!
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
- Add the blended pate on top of your chosen veggies. (Shown with tomatoes, lemon wedges, avocado, bell pepper and carrots!)
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…