Spicy, sweet and smoky, this recipe bursts with flavors. It combines pumpkin seeds, almonds, garlic and chipotle powders, among much more, for a chipotle pate that is extremely flavorful and goes perfectly with your favorite veggies. Enjoy!
For the Chipotle Pate
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds (activated)
- 1/2 cup almonds (activated)
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 large red pepper
- 1/4 cup white onion
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powde (Use more if you love spice!)
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice pink salt and black pepper (to taste)
Veggies of Your Choice!
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
- Add the blended pate on top of your chosen veggies. (Shown with tomatoes, lemon wedges, avocado, bell pepper and carrots!)