For the Chipotle Pate
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds (activated)
- 1/2 cup almonds (activated)
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 large red pepper
- 1/4 cup white onion
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powde (Use more if you love spice!)
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice pink salt and black pepper (to taste)
Veggies of Your Choice!
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
- Add the blended pate on top of your chosen veggies. (Shown with tomatoes, lemon wedges, avocado, bell pepper and carrots!)
Boost Any Recipe
One of the easiest and healthiest ways to get healthier skin is to increase your consumption of plant-based foods and…
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…