- 3/4 cup Simple Protein : Pumpkin Seed
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 cup almond milk or water
- tons of cinnamon
- Optional: Optional:
- Mix everything except cacao nibs/chocolate and almond milk in a bowl or stand mixer.
- Add almond milk a little at a time (you might not need the whole serving).
- Mix into a dough consistency, and roll into bars or press into bars.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and use a spatula to scoop the dough into the pan.
- Crush up your chocolate bar or your cacao nibs and press them into the top before freezing OR freeze for 1-2 hours then melt your chocolate bar and drizzle it over the top and re-freeze until it’s hardened.
- Cut into 8 bars.
There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding veganism. The notion that those who practice it are lacking in protein and…
Did you know that you can greatly reduce inflammation and boost your immune system by simply incorporating more anti-inflammatory foods…