- 3/4 cup Simple Protein : Pumpkin Seed
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 cup almond milk or water
- tons of cinnamon
- Optional: Optional:
- Mix everything except cacao nibs/chocolate and almond milk in a bowl or stand mixer.
- Add almond milk a little at a time (you might not need the whole serving).
- Mix into a dough consistency, and roll into bars or press into bars.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and use a spatula to scoop the dough into the pan.
- Crush up your chocolate bar or your cacao nibs and press them into the top before freezing OR freeze for 1-2 hours then melt your chocolate bar and drizzle it over the top and re-freeze until it’s hardened.
- Cut into 8 bars.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…