These Pumpkin Brownie Bars use only 5 ingredients including our Simple Pumpkin Protein plus toppings for a simple and delicious dessert recipe that is raw, vegan and perfect to bring along to a party or leave in the fridge for your late night sweet tooth. Enjoy!
- 3/4 cup Simple Protein : Pumpkin Seed
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 cup almond milk or water
- tons of cinnamon
- Optional: Optional:
- Mix everything except cacao nibs/chocolate and almond milk in a bowl or stand mixer.
- Add almond milk a little at a time (you might not need the whole serving).
- Mix into a dough consistency, and roll into bars or press into bars.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and use a spatula to scoop the dough into the pan.
- Crush up your chocolate bar or your cacao nibs and press them into the top before freezing OR freeze for 1-2 hours then melt your chocolate bar and drizzle it over the top and re-freeze until it’s hardened.
- Cut into 8 bars.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…