When it’s too cold for a smoothie, try these easy-to-make protein pancakes instead!
- 3/4 cup of your favorite pancake mix (I used Simple Mills)
- 1 flax egg (1 Tbsp ground flax, 2 Tbsp water)
- 3 Tbsp oat milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- Toppings (berries, syrup, etc.)
- Make flax egg, set aside.
- Mash banana.
- Mix everything in a bowl.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Make pancakes, flipping halfway.
- Stack, top and eat!
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts_). Danielle is a food lover on a mission to fuel her body and mind through a healthy lifestyle. She’s inspired by the beauty in everything, especially pretty food and hopes to create nourishing recipes that everyone can appreciate and enjoy.