- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats (pulsed in blender for about 30 seconds or until they turn into powder OR 1/2 cup coconut flour for paleo version)
- 1/2 cup tigernut flour
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 tbs Moringa powder
- 1 tbs matcha
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 eggs (or vegan egg replacement: just combine 1 tbs. chia seeds or flaxseed meal with 2.5 tbs. water, mix and let set for 5 minutes to activate)
- 1/3 cup nut butter
- 1/2 cup nut milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds and chopped almonds for topping
- Optional: serve with almond butter drizzle and a side of cashew milk matcha latte
- Preheat oven to 350°F, and lightly grease a 9-inch loaf pan with oil (tigernut or coconut works best!).
- Mash the bananas with a fork in a medium-sized bowl before adding nut butter, eggs (or egg replacement) and nut milk – mix well.
- Add all the dry ingredients to a separate bowl and mix thoroughly (flour, Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma, matcha, moringa, baking soda and salt)
- Combine the dry mix into the banana mix bowl.
- Pour this mixture into the greased pan and top with pumpkin seeds and chopped almonds.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes (or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out dry).
There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding veganism. The notion that those who practice it are lacking in protein and…
Did you know that you can greatly reduce inflammation and boost your immune system by simply incorporating more anti-inflammatory foods…