Chef:The Healthy Family & Home
This Pistachio Mint Hummus uses only five vegan and gluten-free ingredients including fresh mint leaves and raw pistachios and can be made in just a few minutes for a delicious snack. Enjoy!
- 3 cups organic canned chickpeas (drained)
- 1 cup purified / filtered water
- 1/2 cup organic raw pistachios
- 1/3 cup organic fresh mint leaves (packed)
- 1/4 cup 100% pure avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Adjust the amount of water to achieve your desired texture.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…