- 3 cups organic canned chickpeas (drained)
- 1 cup purified / filtered water
- 1/2 cup organic raw pistachios
- 1/3 cup organic fresh mint leaves (packed)
- 1/4 cup 100% pure avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Adjust the amount of water to achieve your desired texture.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…