- 3 cups organic canned chickpeas (drained)
- 1 cup purified / filtered water
- 1/2 cup organic raw pistachios
- 1/3 cup organic fresh mint leaves (packed)
- 1/4 cup 100% pure avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Adjust the amount of water to achieve your desired texture.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…