- 2/3 cup almonds
- 1/3 cup raw pistachios
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup hunza raisins
- 1 teaspoon water
For The Filling
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup raw pistachios
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 1/2 – 3 teaspoons matcha powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- Few drops stevia, if desired
For The Chocolate Drizzle
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon raw cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder, sifted
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- To make the crust, start by grinding the almonds to flour in a food processor.
- Add the pistachios, coconut, and raisins, and process until the raisins are completely broken down. Add the water and pulse to combine. Press into the bottom of a 7″ spring form pan.
- To make the filling, blend the water, cashews, pistachios, maple syrup, matcha powder, and vanilla in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Add the coconut oil and blend to incorporate, adding the stevia if necessary.
- Pour over the crust and chill in the freezer for 5-6 hours.
- Transfer to the fridge and chill for 12 hours.
- For the drizzle, whisk all ingredients together in a bowl or jar and then drizzle over the cake (note that you can soften the drizzle by setting it over a bowl of hot water if necessary).
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…