- 2/3 cup almonds
- 1/3 cup raw pistachios
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup hunza raisins
- 1 teaspoon water
For The Filling
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup raw pistachios
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 1/2 – 3 teaspoons matcha powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- Few drops stevia, if desired
For The Chocolate Drizzle
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon raw cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder, sifted
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- To make the crust, start by grinding the almonds to flour in a food processor.
- Add the pistachios, coconut, and raisins, and process until the raisins are completely broken down. Add the water and pulse to combine. Press into the bottom of a 7″ spring form pan.
- To make the filling, blend the water, cashews, pistachios, maple syrup, matcha powder, and vanilla in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Add the coconut oil and blend to incorporate, adding the stevia if necessary.
- Pour over the crust and chill in the freezer for 5-6 hours.
- Transfer to the fridge and chill for 12 hours.
- For the drizzle, whisk all ingredients together in a bowl or jar and then drizzle over the cake (note that you can soften the drizzle by setting it over a bowl of hot water if necessary).
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…