Dragon fruit, sweet potato and papaya pack this smoothie with fiber, vitamin C and antioxidants! Our Epic Protein Vanilla Lucuma adds in a healthy serving of complete plant protein that helps to boost and strengthen the body.
- 1 dragon fruit packet
- 1/2 cup baked then frozen Japanese sweet potatoes
- 1 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/4 cup steamed then frozen zucchini
- 1 cup frozen papaya pieces
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 tsp freeze dried dragon fruit powder (optional)
- 1 tsp maca
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 cup almond milk
- Add everything to your blender and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into your favorite bowl and grab a spoon.
This smoothie will be thick like ice cream!
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts_). Danielle is a food lover on a mission to fuel her body and mind through a healthy lifestyle. She’s inspired by the beauty in everything, especially pretty food and hopes to create nourishing recipes that everyone can appreciate and enjoy.