- 1 cup homemade almond milk
- 1/4 cup organic pineapples (diced small)
- 2 tablespoons organic chia seeds
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- Add all ingredients to a 16 ounce mason jar, seal it tightly and shake it vigorously until everything is well combined.
- Leave it in the refrigerator for about 1 hour, or until it thickens to your preference.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…