- 1 cup homemade almond milk
- 1/4 cup organic pineapples (diced small)
- 2 tablespoons organic chia seeds
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- Add all ingredients to a 16 ounce mason jar, seal it tightly and shake it vigorously until everything is well combined.
- Leave it in the refrigerator for about 1 hour, or until it thickens to your preference.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…