Chef:Food By Maria
This Pineapple PB Breakfast Burger is a completely non-traditional take on your average burger that instead uses grilled pineapple and banana with other toppings like strawberries, mint and peanut butter as well as delicious homemade chocolate sauce. Enjoy!
- Spelt Seed Bun (or your favorite type of bun!)
- ¾” inch thick pineapple slice, grilled (remove skin, I didn’t for photography purposes)
- 1 banana, sliced length wise, grilled
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 3 strawberries
- ½ cup of mint
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- Caramel Bits (I found these at my local Market!)
- 1 tsp coconut oil — for homemade chocolate sauce
- 1 tsp agave — for homemade chocolate sauce
- 1 tsp cacao powder — for homemade chocolate sauce
- Prep by slicing all your fruit of choice and cutting the bun in half.
- Combine all three ingredients for the chocolate sauce in a small bowl and whisk together; set aside.
- Heat a large pan, and add 1 tsp coconut oil. Add your banana, and pineapple, and let grill on each side for approx. 5 minutes… or until you’re happy with the caramelized fruits!
- Remove the fruit and set aside.
- Add the bun to the pan and grill to desired crispiness.
- Assemble the “burger” and drench with the chocolate sauce.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…