- Spelt Seed Bun (or your favorite type of bun!)
- ¾” inch thick pineapple slice, grilled (remove skin, I didn’t for photography purposes)
- 1 banana, sliced length wise, grilled
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 3 strawberries
- ½ cup of mint
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- Caramel Bits (I found these at my local Market!)
- 1 tsp coconut oil — for homemade chocolate sauce
- 1 tsp agave — for homemade chocolate sauce
- 1 tsp cacao powder — for homemade chocolate sauce
- Prep by slicing all your fruit of choice and cutting the bun in half.
- Combine all three ingredients for the chocolate sauce in a small bowl and whisk together; set aside.
- Heat a large pan, and add 1 tsp coconut oil. Add your banana, and pineapple, and let grill on each side for approx. 5 minutes… or until you’re happy with the caramelized fruits!
- Remove the fruit and set aside.
- Add the bun to the pan and grill to desired crispiness.
- Assemble the “burger” and drench with the chocolate sauce.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…