- Spelt Seed Bun (or your favorite type of bun!)
- ¾” inch thick pineapple slice, grilled (remove skin, I didn’t for photography purposes)
- 1 banana, sliced length wise, grilled
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 3 strawberries
- ½ cup of mint
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- Caramel Bits (I found these at my local Market!)
- 1 tsp coconut oil — for homemade chocolate sauce
- 1 tsp agave — for homemade chocolate sauce
- 1 tsp cacao powder — for homemade chocolate sauce
- Prep by slicing all your fruit of choice and cutting the bun in half.
- Combine all three ingredients for the chocolate sauce in a small bowl and whisk together; set aside.
- Heat a large pan, and add 1 tsp coconut oil. Add your banana, and pineapple, and let grill on each side for approx. 5 minutes… or until you’re happy with the caramelized fruits!
- Remove the fruit and set aside.
- Add the bun to the pan and grill to desired crispiness.
- Assemble the “burger” and drench with the chocolate sauce.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…