- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked in filtered water for 4-5 hours and rinsed
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 4 medjool dates, soaked in hot water for at least 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 4 tbs honey (or sweetener of your choice – I love brown rice syrup)
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 2 tbs filtered water
- 2 scoops of Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- optional raw cacao nibs
- optional desiccated coconut
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender, and pulse until thoroughly combined.
- On a large cutting board or flat surface, roll the mixture into balls, then roll them in cacao nibs and/or coconut.
- Freeze for two hours.
Keep the energy balls in a tightly closed container in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to three weeks.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…