- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked in filtered water for 4-5 hours and rinsed
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 4 medjool dates, soaked in hot water for at least 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 4 tbs honey (or sweetener of your choice – I love brown rice syrup)
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 2 tbs filtered water
- 2 scoops of Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- optional raw cacao nibs
- optional desiccated coconut
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender, and pulse until thoroughly combined.
- On a large cutting board or flat surface, roll the mixture into balls, then roll them in cacao nibs and/or coconut.
- Freeze for two hours.
Keep the energy balls in a tightly closed container in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to three weeks.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…