These Perfect Protein Energy Balls are an ideal, on-the-go snack that combine cashews, walnuts and dates, among more, with our Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma for an added boost of pure, complete protein infused with extra nutritious, whole superfoods. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked in filtered water for 4-5 hours and rinsed
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 4 medjool dates, soaked in hot water for at least 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 4 tbs honey (or sweetener of your choice – I love brown rice syrup)
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 2 tbs filtered water
- 2 scoops of Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- optional raw cacao nibs
- optional desiccated coconut
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender, and pulse until thoroughly combined.
- On a large cutting board or flat surface, roll the mixture into balls, then roll them in cacao nibs and/or coconut.
- Freeze for two hours.
Keep the energy balls in a tightly closed container in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to three weeks.