This Pear Maca Tahini Smoothie is deliciously light and refreshing. It’s filled with antioxidants and immune-boosting nutrients for optimum health!
- 1 pear (skin on)
- 1 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 cup baked then frozen Japanese sweet potato
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup steamed then frozen zucchini
- 1 tsp maca
- 1 date
- 2 scoops Simple Protein : Sunflower
- 1 heaping Tbsp tahini
- 1 cup almond milk
- Add everything to your blender!
- Blend until the smoothie becomes light in color and smoothie in consistency. smooth and thick.
- Pour into your favorite bowl or jar and top with colorful fruits, granola, etc.
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts_). Danielle is a food lover on a mission to fuel her body and mind through a healthy lifestyle. She’s inspired by the beauty in everything, especially pretty food and hopes to create nourishing recipes that everyone can appreciate and enjoy.