These Peanut Butter Maca Granola Clusters made from rolled oats, raw peanuts, maca powder and more are topped with a delicious mixture of creamy peanut butter, maple syrup and coconut oil for a super flavorful and perfectly crunchy snack. Enjoy!
- 2⅓ cups rolled oats, divided
- ½ cup raw peanuts
- ¾ cup raw buckwheat groats
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons maca powder
- ⅓ cup natural creamy unsalted peanut butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup virgin coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- Start by preheating the oven to 275 degrees F and lining a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add ⅓ cup of the rolled oats and the peanuts to a food processor and process for 1 minute or until the texture resembles a meal or coarse flour.
- Put this mixture into a large mixing bowl and add the rest of the oats, buckwheat groats, coconut sugar and maca powder (or sub our Epic Chocolate Maca for an add boost of protein!).
- Mix the creamy peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract and sea salt in a small bowl before pouring it over the oat mixture.
- Head over Blissful Basil’s original post for final cooking time and to learn how to finish the recipe!
Makes just over 12 servings.