- 2⅓ cups rolled oats, divided
- ½ cup raw peanuts
- ¾ cup raw buckwheat groats
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons maca powder
- ⅓ cup natural creamy unsalted peanut butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup virgin coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- Start by preheating the oven to 275 degrees F and lining a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add ⅓ cup of the rolled oats and the peanuts to a food processor and process for 1 minute or until the texture resembles a meal or coarse flour.
- Put this mixture into a large mixing bowl and add the rest of the oats, buckwheat groats, coconut sugar and maca powder (or sub our Epic Chocolate Maca for an add boost of protein!).
- Mix the creamy peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract and sea salt in a small bowl before pouring it over the oat mixture.
- Head over Blissful Basil’s original post for final cooking time and to learn how to finish the recipe!
Makes just over 12 servings.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…