- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1.5 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon de-fatted PB powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 7-8 gooey medjool dates
- dash of maple syrup
- optional shredded coconut
- Combine the oats, coconut sugar, peanut butter powder and cinnamon in a food processor until the oats become a flour-like consistency.
- Add in the dates and maple syrup and combine until you get a nice doughy consistency.
- Roll into 12-14 balls (approx. 1 tablespoon for each) and roll in shredded coconut if you have it.
There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding veganism. The notion that those who practice it are lacking in protein and…
Did you know that you can greatly reduce inflammation and boost your immune system by simply incorporating more anti-inflammatory foods…