- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1.5 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon de-fatted PB powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 7-8 gooey medjool dates
- dash of maple syrup
- optional shredded coconut
- Combine the oats, coconut sugar, peanut butter powder and cinnamon in a food processor until the oats become a flour-like consistency.
- Add in the dates and maple syrup and combine until you get a nice doughy consistency.
- Roll into 12-14 balls (approx. 1 tablespoon for each) and roll in shredded coconut if you have it.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…