- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1.5 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon de-fatted PB powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 7-8 gooey medjool dates
- dash of maple syrup
- optional shredded coconut
- Combine the oats, coconut sugar, peanut butter powder and cinnamon in a food processor until the oats become a flour-like consistency.
- Add in the dates and maple syrup and combine until you get a nice doughy consistency.
- Roll into 12-14 balls (approx. 1 tablespoon for each) and roll in shredded coconut if you have it.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…