- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats or walnuts
- 2 heaping tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups dates
For the Ice Cream
- 3 frozen bananas
- To make the cookies, add the oats or walnuts into a food processor until they become like rough flour.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to this and process until it all begins to stick together.
- Place a piece of parchment on a baking pan and scoop on your cookie dough, then place another piece of parchment paper on top of that.
- Roll the cookie dough out between the two pieces of parchment then cut out your cookies.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours or until the cookies hold their shape.
- To make the ice cream, blend the bananas until they turn into soft serve ice cream (the texture will change suddenly.)
- Sandwich the ice cream between your cookies.
Makes approximately 4-6 sandwiches.
You can use any kind of nut butter you like. You can make the ice cream in a food processor. You can add a pinch of salt to the cookies, and vanilla to the ice cream. You can really do whatever you want.