- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt, if your peanut butter has none
- water to thin, if desired
- In a small sauce pan, add all of the ingredients and turn the heat to medium. Whisk well as it warms up and the ingredients become smooth.
- Once it comes to a boil, whisk continuously for about a minute or so until it starts to thicken up (note that the longer you cook it, the thicker it will get).
- Remove from the heat and let it slightly cool before serving.
Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…