- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt, if your peanut butter has none
- water to thin, if desired
- In a small sauce pan, add all of the ingredients and turn the heat to medium. Whisk well as it warms up and the ingredients become smooth.
- Once it comes to a boil, whisk continuously for about a minute or so until it starts to thicken up (note that the longer you cook it, the thicker it will get).
- Remove from the heat and let it slightly cool before serving.
Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…