- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt, if your peanut butter has none
- water to thin, if desired
- In a small sauce pan, add all of the ingredients and turn the heat to medium. Whisk well as it warms up and the ingredients become smooth.
- Once it comes to a boil, whisk continuously for about a minute or so until it starts to thicken up (note that the longer you cook it, the thicker it will get).
- Remove from the heat and let it slightly cool before serving.
Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…