- 1 cup gooey dried figs
- 3/4 cup almond flour
For the Filling
- 1 cup cashews (soaked in water for 3 hours then rinsed)
- 1/4 cup peeled and chopped red beet
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 peeled and chopped orange
- 3 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- For the crust, blend the figs and almond flour together until you get a sticky, very thick paste that’s similar to heavy dough.
- Press into lined tart tins. (If the dough is too sticky when you’re trying to press it into the tart tins, just wet your fingers a little.)
- For the filling, blend all ingredients together until smooth and thick consistency.
- Pour into your tart crusts and refrigerate overnight.
- optional Garnish with chopped pistachios.
Makes three large tarts.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…