- 1 tbs FD Sprout Mix Omega Gather
- 1/4 cup tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp pickle juice
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp fresh parsley
- 1 tsp fresh dill
- 1 tsp fresh chives
- 2-3 tbsp nondairy milk (to desired consistency)
- Add the tahini, pickle juice, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder and salt and pepper to a mason jar and whisk until combined.
- To the same jar, add the FD Omega Gather, parsley, dill, chives and non-dairy milk and close lid tightly.
- Shake for 20-30 seconds or until completely mixed.
- Drizzle onto salad and enjoy!
Store the remaining mixture in the refrigerator.
There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding veganism. The notion that those who practice it are lacking in protein and…
Did you know that you can greatly reduce inflammation and boost your immune system by simply incorporating more anti-inflammatory foods…