- 1 tbs FD Sprout Mix Omega Gather
- 1/4 cup tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp pickle juice
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp fresh parsley
- 1 tsp fresh dill
- 1 tsp fresh chives
- 2-3 tbsp nondairy milk (to desired consistency)
- Add the tahini, pickle juice, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder and salt and pepper to a mason jar and whisk until combined.
- To the same jar, add the FD Omega Gather, parsley, dill, chives and non-dairy milk and close lid tightly.
- Shake for 20-30 seconds or until completely mixed.
- Drizzle onto salad and enjoy!
Store the remaining mixture in the refrigerator.
Whether for a hearty lunch or a light dinner, salads are chock full of health, can be customized in endless…
It’s perfectly fine to give into your sweet tooth every now and then. But if calorie-dense, sugar-laden treats have become…