- 1 tbs FD Sprout Mix Omega Gather
- 1/4 cup tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp pickle juice
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp fresh parsley
- 1 tsp fresh dill
- 1 tsp fresh chives
- 2-3 tbsp nondairy milk (to desired consistency)
- Add the tahini, pickle juice, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder and salt and pepper to a mason jar and whisk until combined.
- To the same jar, add the FD Omega Gather, parsley, dill, chives and non-dairy milk and close lid tightly.
- Shake for 20-30 seconds or until completely mixed.
- Drizzle onto salad and enjoy!
Store the remaining mixture in the refrigerator.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…