- 1 tbs FD Sprout Mix Omega Gather
- 1/4 cup tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp pickle juice
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp fresh parsley
- 1 tsp fresh dill
- 1 tsp fresh chives
- 2-3 tbsp nondairy milk (to desired consistency)
- Add the tahini, pickle juice, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder and salt and pepper to a mason jar and whisk until combined.
- To the same jar, add the FD Omega Gather, parsley, dill, chives and non-dairy milk and close lid tightly.
- Shake for 20-30 seconds or until completely mixed.
- Drizzle onto salad and enjoy!
Store the remaining mixture in the refrigerator.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…