- 2/3 cup cashews
- 3/4 cup oats (I used plain rolled oats, you can find raw oats if you like)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Jam
- 1/2 cup berries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3 dates, cut into small pieces
- Water, as needed (I used about 3 tablespoons)
- To make the cookies, process all the ingredients except the oats together in a food processor until they form a thick, chunky kind of cashew butter.
- Add the oats and pulse until it all starts sticking together.
- Form into thumbprint cookies and put in the fridge for a few hours so they can set.
- To make the cookies, put all the ingredients except the chia seeds in a food processor and process until it’s as smooth as desired.
- Mix in the chia seeds with a spoon, then fill each thumbprint cookie with the jam.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…