- 2/3 cup cashews
- 3/4 cup oats (I used plain rolled oats, you can find raw oats if you like)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Jam
- 1/2 cup berries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3 dates, cut into small pieces
- Water, as needed (I used about 3 tablespoons)
- To make the cookies, process all the ingredients except the oats together in a food processor until they form a thick, chunky kind of cashew butter.
- Add the oats and pulse until it all starts sticking together.
- Form into thumbprint cookies and put in the fridge for a few hours so they can set.
- To make the cookies, put all the ingredients except the chia seeds in a food processor and process until it’s as smooth as desired.
- Mix in the chia seeds with a spoon, then fill each thumbprint cookie with the jam.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…