- ½ cup tahini
- ¼ cup cacao butter
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ½ tablespoon matcha powder
- 5 to 7 drops pure peppermint oil or peppermint extract to taste
- In a double boiler, combine all ingredients over medium-low heat, and whisk together for 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth.
- Find the rest of the instructions over at Blissful Basil’s original post below!
Makes 12 small servings.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…