This Mint Matcha Superfood Fudge combines only five ingredients including tahini, cacao butter, pure maple syrup and matcha powder for a rich and decadent dessert that is easy and delicious to make. Enjoy!
- ½ cup tahini
- ¼ cup cacao butter
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ½ tablespoon matcha powder
- 5 to 7 drops pure peppermint oil or peppermint extract to taste
- In a double boiler, combine all ingredients over medium-low heat, and whisk together for 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth.
- Find the rest of the instructions over at Blissful Basil’s original post below!
Makes 12 small servings.