- ½ cup tahini
- ¼ cup cacao butter
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ½ tablespoon matcha powder
- 5 to 7 drops pure peppermint oil or peppermint extract to taste
- In a double boiler, combine all ingredients over medium-low heat, and whisk together for 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth.
- Find the rest of the instructions over at Blissful Basil’s original post below!
Makes 12 small servings.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…