- ½ cup tahini
- ¼ cup cacao butter
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ½ tablespoon matcha powder
- 5 to 7 drops pure peppermint oil or peppermint extract to taste
- In a double boiler, combine all ingredients over medium-low heat, and whisk together for 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth.
- Find the rest of the instructions over at Blissful Basil’s original post below!
Makes 12 small servings.
There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding veganism. The notion that those who practice it are lacking in protein and…
Did you know that you can greatly reduce inflammation and boost your immune system by simply incorporating more anti-inflammatory foods…