This Mint Maca Chocolate Chip Smoothie is thick and creamy and will satisfy all of your sweet cravings in a healthy way. It’s basically like eating a bowl of ice cream that’s secretly packed with amazing superfoods.
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 cup frozen steamed Japanese sweet potato
- 2 scoops Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 2 tsp chaga
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 cup nut milk
- Add everything to your blender!
- Blend to desired consistency, adding more liquid if necessary.
- Pour into your favorite bowl or jar and top with more chocolate and some nut butter!
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts_). Danielle is a food lover on a mission to fuel her body and mind through a healthy lifestyle. She’s inspired by the beauty in everything, especially pretty food and hopes to create nourishing recipes that everyone can appreciate and enjoy.