For the Potatoes
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled & chopped into 1/2 inch cubes
- Pinches of salt, chili powder & cumin
For the Tahini Dip
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
v1 teaspoon chili powder (add more for extra spicy)
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup (don’t omit, it balances the acidity and enhances the spice flavor)
- 3 tablespoons water
- Preheat an oven to 415 degrees and line a sheetpan with parchment paper. (Do not use foil!)
- Peel and chop the sweet potatoes and spread out evenly on the prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, place greens.
- Season generously with salt, chili powder and cumin.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until fork tender.
- Turn broil on for just a couple of minutes to brown the tops, watching closely to not burn.
- While potatoes are baking, prepare the dip by adding all of the ingredients to a small bowl and whisking well until the dip is thick and smooth.
- Taste and add any more chili powder or spices if you want it extra spicy. (Thin out by adding a little bit of water.)
Gluten-free, Raw and Oil-free
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…
Whether you’re brand new to the lifestyle or you’ve been vegan for many years, the holiday season can be tough.…