- 1½ cups packed cooked mashed orange sweet potatoes
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (25 g)
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar (32 g)
- ½ tablespoon strong cinnamon
- 1/16th-1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon stevia*
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, and then bake the sweet potatoes on parchment paper for 45 minutes (baking will keep the moist and sweet!)
- Peel the potatoes after cooling, and then mash with a fork.
- Measure 1.5 cups-worth and then process in a food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process for a couple of minutes until completely smooth, making sure to scrape the sides and process completely.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least a couple hours to let cool.
Makes 23 servings.
*Note: the stevia can be substituted with another approx. 2-3 teaspoons of coconut sugar.
There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding veganism. The notion that those who practice it are lacking in protein and…
Did you know that you can greatly reduce inflammation and boost your immune system by simply incorporating more anti-inflammatory foods…