- 1 packet of Drinkable Oats : Matcha
- 1/2 cup spelt flour
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- A dash of salt
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Add dry ingredients to a mixing bowl, followed by wet ingredients and mix.
- Spoon the batter into your waffle iron, following your waffle iron’s instructions.
Waffles were made on a mini waffle iron. Double the recipe for bigger waffles or to make additional!
Protein shakes and protein powders can be a great way to supplement your diet, especially for athletes. But when is…
There’s always room for improvement in life, but improvement isn’t possible without stepping outside of our comfort zones. And although…