- 1 packet of Drinkable Oats : Matcha
- 1/2 cup spelt flour
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- A dash of salt
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Add dry ingredients to a mixing bowl, followed by wet ingredients and mix.
- Spoon the batter into your waffle iron, following your waffle iron’s instructions.
Waffles were made on a mini waffle iron. Double the recipe for bigger waffles or to make additional!
If your new year’s resolution is to live more sustainably, look no further than your own kitchen. Composting your fruit…
The liver is a powerhouse organ and is the body’s main detoxifier. Aside from being your own personal filtration system,…