- 1 packet of Drinkable Oats : Matcha
- 1/2 cup spelt flour
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- A dash of salt
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Add dry ingredients to a mixing bowl, followed by wet ingredients and mix.
- Spoon the batter into your waffle iron, following your waffle iron’s instructions.
Waffles were made on a mini waffle iron. Double the recipe for bigger waffles or to make additional!
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…