Forget the matcha latte, let’s make pancakes instead! These stacks are stacked with protein, superfoods and greens and come together in just minutes.
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 rounded scoops Equivalent Meal : Matcha
- 2 flax eggs (2 Tbsp ground flax, 5 Tbsp water)
- 1.5 – 2 Tbsp almond milk
- 1 Tbsp pistachio cashew butter
- 1 tsp spirulina
- Optional: small handful of spinach
- Make flax egg, set aside.
- In a bowl, mash banana.
- Add in the protein powder, spirulina, nut butter and flax egg.
- If you add spinach: Add the mix to blender along with almond milk and spinach. If you are skipping spinach, add the almond milk directly to the bowl and mix until powder is all incorporated.
- Heat up a skillet and lightly oil.
- Make your pancakes!
- Top with more pistachio cashew butter, pistachios, kiwi and buckwheat!
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts_). Danielle is a food lover on a mission to fuel her body and mind through a healthy lifestyle. She’s inspired by the beauty in everything, especially pretty food and hopes to create nourishing recipes that everyone can appreciate and enjoy.