- 1 1/2 cups cashews
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2-3 teaspoons matcha powder
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- Blend the cashews and water until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
- Add the syrup, mint, vanilla, and matcha. Blend again. Add the coconut oil last and blend to incorporate.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and chill in the fridge for 12 hours.
- Process in an ice cream machine according to the manufactures instructions.
- Transfer the soft serve to a container and freezer for several hours until it firms up a bit more.
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…
Whether you’re brand new to the lifestyle or you’ve been vegan for many years, the holiday season can be tough.…