This Matcha Mint Ice Cream pairs the vibrantly colored green tea powder with cashews, maple syrup, mint and vanilla extract for a distinctly sweet ice cream that is raw, vegan and, most importantly, delicious! Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cups cashews
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2-3 teaspoons matcha powder
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- Blend the cashews and water until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
- Add the syrup, mint, vanilla, and matcha. Blend again. Add the coconut oil last and blend to incorporate.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and chill in the fridge for 12 hours.
- Process in an ice cream machine according to the manufactures instructions.
- Transfer the soft serve to a container and freezer for several hours until it firms up a bit more.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…