- 1 1/2 cups cashews
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2-3 teaspoons matcha powder
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- Blend the cashews and water until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
- Add the syrup, mint, vanilla, and matcha. Blend again. Add the coconut oil last and blend to incorporate.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and chill in the fridge for 12 hours.
- Process in an ice cream machine according to the manufactures instructions.
- Transfer the soft serve to a container and freezer for several hours until it firms up a bit more.
Protein shakes and protein powders can be a great way to supplement your diet, especially for athletes. But when is…
There’s always room for improvement in life, but improvement isn’t possible without stepping outside of our comfort zones. And although…