- 1 16 oz bag organic baby carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup grade A pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- To a large bowl, add all of the ingredients except the carrots and mix well.
- Toss the carrots in the mixture, trying to coat as evenly as possible.
- Line a span with parchment paper and spread the carrot mixture evenly across.
- Sprinkle some extra cinnamon, and then bake for 20-25 minutes.
There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding veganism. The notion that those who practice it are lacking in protein and…
Did you know that you can greatly reduce inflammation and boost your immune system by simply incorporating more anti-inflammatory foods…