- 1 16 oz bag organic baby carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup grade A pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- To a large bowl, add all of the ingredients except the carrots and mix well.
- Toss the carrots in the mixture, trying to coat as evenly as possible.
- Line a span with parchment paper and spread the carrot mixture evenly across.
- Sprinkle some extra cinnamon, and then bake for 20-25 minutes.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…