- 1 1/3 cup cashews
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2/3 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 4 tablespoons maca
- 3 tablespoons lucuma
- 2 teaspoons mesquite
- 2 teaspoons baobab powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/3 cup cacao nibs
- Blend the cashews, coconut sugar and water until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until completely smooth.
- Chill in the fridge for 8-12 hours and then process in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Toward the end of churning, add in the cacao nibs.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours until the ice cream firms up.
Garnish with cacao nibs if desired.
Freeze-drying, or lyophilization, is the process of dehydrating already frozen food products. The outcome of this process is the inhibition…
If there is one word that could best describe the process of muscle building, it would be adaptation. But in…