For the Waffles
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp whole chia seeds
- 3 Tbsp water
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- coconut ribbon
- maple syrup
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and stir until smooth.
- With a soup ladle, scoop a spoonful of batter and pour onto the waffle maker.
- Close the waffle maker and cook until compete.
- Top waffles with fresh fruit, coconut ribbons and maple syrup or agave nectar.
Makes 6 medium-sized waffles.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…