For the Waffles
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp whole chia seeds
- 3 Tbsp water
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- coconut ribbon
- maple syrup
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and stir until smooth.
- With a soup ladle, scoop a spoonful of batter and pour onto the waffle maker.
- Close the waffle maker and cook until compete.
- Top waffles with fresh fruit, coconut ribbons and maple syrup or agave nectar.
Makes 6 medium-sized waffles.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…