- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1-2 cups almond milk, as desired
- 1 tablespoon chunk fresh ginger root
- 1 kiwi
- Add everything to the blender (except the kiwi and chia!) and blend until smooth, adding almond milk to achieve your desired consistency.
- Garnish with peeled and sliced kiwis as well as chia seed.
There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding veganism. The notion that those who practice it are lacking in protein and…
Did you know that you can greatly reduce inflammation and boost your immune system by simply incorporating more anti-inflammatory foods…