Chef:Emily von Euw
This Kiwi-Berry Fruit Smoothie is a refreshing and flavorful smoothie that combines banana, ginger root and frozen berries with a garnish of kiwi and chia seed. Enjoy!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1-2 cups almond milk, as desired
- 1 tablespoon chunk fresh ginger root
- 1 kiwi
- Add everything to the blender (except the kiwi and chia!) and blend until smooth, adding almond milk to achieve your desired consistency.
- Garnish with peeled and sliced kiwis as well as chia seed.