- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1-2 cups almond milk, as desired
- 1 tablespoon chunk fresh ginger root
- 1 kiwi
- Add everything to the blender (except the kiwi and chia!) and blend until smooth, adding almond milk to achieve your desired consistency.
- Garnish with peeled and sliced kiwis as well as chia seed.
Protein shakes and protein powders can be a great way to supplement your diet, especially for athletes. But when is…
There’s always room for improvement in life, but improvement isn’t possible without stepping outside of our comfort zones. And although…