- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1-2 cups almond milk, as desired
- 1 tablespoon chunk fresh ginger root
- 1 kiwi
- Add everything to the blender (except the kiwi and chia!) and blend until smooth, adding almond milk to achieve your desired consistency.
- Garnish with peeled and sliced kiwis as well as chia seed.
Boost Any Recipe
One of the easiest and healthiest ways to get healthier skin is to increase your consumption of plant-based foods and…
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…