- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1-2 cups almond milk, as desired
- 1 tablespoon chunk fresh ginger root
- 1 kiwi
- Add everything to the blender (except the kiwi and chia!) and blend until smooth, adding almond milk to achieve your desired consistency.
- Garnish with peeled and sliced kiwis as well as chia seed.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…