- 3/4 cup pecans
- 3/4 cup raisins
For the Chocolate Sauce
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
For the Ice Cream
- 2 cups frozen bananas (peeled and chopped into 1-inch cubes)
- To make the crust, process the pecans in a food processor until they turn into tiny crumbs.
- Add the raisins and process until it all starts to stick together.
- Press into two lined tart tins and put in the fridge.
- To make the chocolate sauce, stir the ingredients together until smooth. (Add water if it’s too thick.)
- To make the ice cream, blend the bananas in a high speed blender until smooth and thick like soft serve ice cream.
- Scoop into your tart crusts.
- Drizzle on the sauce.
Makes two large tarts.
If your new year’s resolution is to live more sustainably, look no further than your own kitchen. Composting your fruit…
The liver is a powerhouse organ and is the body’s main detoxifier. Aside from being your own personal filtration system,…