- 3/4 cup pecans
- 3/4 cup raisins
For the Chocolate Sauce
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
For the Ice Cream
- 2 cups frozen bananas (peeled and chopped into 1-inch cubes)
- To make the crust, process the pecans in a food processor until they turn into tiny crumbs.
- Add the raisins and process until it all starts to stick together.
- Press into two lined tart tins and put in the fridge.
- To make the chocolate sauce, stir the ingredients together until smooth. (Add water if it’s too thick.)
- To make the ice cream, blend the bananas in a high speed blender until smooth and thick like soft serve ice cream.
- Scoop into your tart crusts.
- Drizzle on the sauce.
Makes two large tarts.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…