- 3/4 cup pecans
- 3/4 cup raisins
For the Chocolate Sauce
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
For the Ice Cream
- 2 cups frozen bananas (peeled and chopped into 1-inch cubes)
- To make the crust, process the pecans in a food processor until they turn into tiny crumbs.
- Add the raisins and process until it all starts to stick together.
- Press into two lined tart tins and put in the fridge.
- To make the chocolate sauce, stir the ingredients together until smooth. (Add water if it’s too thick.)
- To make the ice cream, blend the bananas in a high speed blender until smooth and thick like soft serve ice cream.
- Scoop into your tart crusts.
- Drizzle on the sauce.
Makes two large tarts.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…