Client:Emily von Euw
This recipe for Hot Cacao with Cinnamon, Coconut and Dates delivers a delicious and nutritious version of the classic hot chocolate by combining ginger tea with raw cacao, cinnamon, coconut and dates. Enjoy!
- 2 cups ginger tea (or just hot water)
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder (or carob powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 cup dried shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup dates
- Blend everything until smooth.
- Strain through a nut milk bag and pour into a mug.
- Roll the left over pulp in coconut sugar and hemp seeds and dehydrate for an hour (or bake lightly) to make coconut balls!