- 2 cups ginger tea (or just hot water)
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder (or carob powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 cup dried shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup dates
- Blend everything until smooth.
- Strain through a nut milk bag and pour into a mug.
- Roll the left over pulp in coconut sugar and hemp seeds and dehydrate for an hour (or bake lightly) to make coconut balls!
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…