- 2 cups ginger tea (or just hot water)
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder (or carob powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 cup dried shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup dates
- Blend everything until smooth.
- Strain through a nut milk bag and pour into a mug.
- Roll the left over pulp in coconut sugar and hemp seeds and dehydrate for an hour (or bake lightly) to make coconut balls!
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…