- 2 cups ginger tea (or just hot water)
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder (or carob powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 cup dried shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup dates
- Blend everything until smooth.
- Strain through a nut milk bag and pour into a mug.
- Roll the left over pulp in coconut sugar and hemp seeds and dehydrate for an hour (or bake lightly) to make coconut balls!
Boost Any Recipe
One of the easiest and healthiest ways to get healthier skin is to increase your consumption of plant-based foods and…
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…