- 2 cups ginger tea (or just hot water)
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder (or carob powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 cup dried shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup dates
- Blend everything until smooth.
- Strain through a nut milk bag and pour into a mug.
- Roll the left over pulp in coconut sugar and hemp seeds and dehydrate for an hour (or bake lightly) to make coconut balls!
Whether for a hearty lunch or a light dinner, salads are chock full of health, can be customized in endless…
It’s perfectly fine to give into your sweet tooth every now and then. But if calorie-dense, sugar-laden treats have become…