Perfect for summer, this honeydew melon smoothie bowl is ultra-refreshing and packed with plant protein from our Epic Real Sport. You won’t even recognize the handful of hidden greens!
- 1 cup frozen honeydew pieces
- 1 cup steamed then frozen Japanese sweet potato
- 1/2 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup frozen steamed zucchini
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 Tbsp avocado
- 1 handful romaine or butter lettuce
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Real Sport
- 1 cup almond milk
- In a blender, add all your ingredients together.
- This is intended to be kind of like ice cream! It is really smooth and thick if blended thoroughly! Be patient with the blender and you’ll get the perfect spoonful.
- Load into a bowl, and top with bee pollen and granola.
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts_). Danielle is a food lover on a mission to fuel her body and mind through a healthy lifestyle. She’s inspired by the beauty in everything, especially pretty food and hopes to create nourishing recipes that everyone can appreciate and enjoy.