- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 cup red grapes
- 1/2 cup cherries
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1 small head romaine lettuce (about 190 grams)
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma powder
- 4 ounces of filtered water
- Start by adding the liquid to your blender, followed by the soft fruit. Blend on high for 30 seconds or until the smoothie is creamy.
- Add multiple scoops of Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma for a more substantial meal replacement, or when having a smoothie before or after your workout.
Calories: 370 | Fat: 2g | Protein: 16g | Carbohydrates: 82g | Fiber: 12.7g
Calcium: 9% | Iron: 3.2mg | Vitamin A: 192% | Vitamin C: 42%
This smoothie is also a rich source of folate, vitamins B1 through B6, vitamin K, copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium and zinc.
Freeze-drying, or lyophilization, is the process of dehydrating already frozen food products. The outcome of this process is the inhibition…
If there is one word that could best describe the process of muscle building, it would be adaptation. But in…