For the Salad
- 5 oz package of baby kale (spinach will work if you don’t like kale)
- 1 can organic white northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 heaping cup baby carrots, shredded or grated (160 g, 5.6 oz)
For the Dressing
- 3 tablespoons roasted creamy almond butter (Makes 1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt, to desired taste
- In a large bowl, add all of the prepared salad ingredients and toss well.
- In a smaller bowl or cup, add the dressing ingredients and whisk well with a fork.
- Add salt to desired taste.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss thoroughly.
Gluten-free and Oil-free
Freeze-drying, or lyophilization, is the process of dehydrating already frozen food products. The outcome of this process is the inhibition…
If there is one word that could best describe the process of muscle building, it would be adaptation. But in…