- 1/2 cup chopped white or red onion
- 1 1/2 heaping cups grape tomatoes (272 g or 1 pint, I used sweet brown grape and a few of the orange, use what you like)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 cup packed cilantro (adjust to taste)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh jalapeno (use less for minor heat, adjust to taste)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fresh lime juice (don’t use lemon, it will change the taste)
- 1 really large garlic clove, or 2 smaller ones, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon raw agave
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (optional, but I love the extra flavor of heat and it assists in red color)
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and blend until desired consistency.
- Serve either at room temperature or slightly heat up.
Vegan, Gluten-free, Raw and Oil-free
This is the perfect amount of measurements to suit our taste, but feel free to adjust the lime juice or cilantro to your liking. With the tablespoon of fresh chopped jalapeno, it gives a nice kick to it without feeling overpowering. Feel free to adjust.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…